Current Style: Standard
A Centre for e-Learning (CeL) has been established to provide learning avenue for rural youth and working professionals by way of online courses pertaining to agricultural technology and continuous learning. It offers technical information and technological advice online. Several online courses to impart knowledge and training to rural youth in agri oriented entrepre-neurship activities and farming aspects are also being offered through this centre. An agri web portal operated by this centre provides instantaneous information and advice to farmers online. CeL has won international laurels by winning the prestigious World Education Summit Award as well as South West India Digital Empowerment Foundation (DEF) Award in 2014.
The objective of the Centre for E-Learning (CEL) is to make local and frontier areas of farm technology available to the farmers and all other agri-stakeholders round the year, free of cost. The Centre functions with the activities like,
1. Agri-Infotech Portal for Kerala
2. E- Karshaka jaalakam, an interactive web portal in Malayalam for the farming community of Kerala
3. Online courses for farmers, extensionists, students, farm entrepreneur groups and other agri-stake holders.
4. Advanced E- Training Centre to impart training in frontier agro-tech areas through on-line and face-to-face.
5. Production and supply of Multimedia presentation materials for agricultural education and transfer of technology.
6. Agro-tech Database and Interactive Cyber Platform for knowledge sharing.
[ Back ]
Visitors since January 1, 2015:
Like us on Facebook