Current Style: Standard
Coconut Research Station, Balaramapuram
The Coconut Research Station was established in 1948 at Pachalloor, near the College of Agriculture, Vellayani by the Department of Agriculture, Kerala as a scheme partly financed by the Indian Central Coconut Committee. Later during in 1963 - 64, the venue was shifted to a 14.13 ha. Plot of garden land at Kattachalkuzhy, 4.0 km south of Balaramapuram on the Vizhinjam - Balaramapuram road. The station was taken over by the Kerala Agricultural University in February 1972.
[ Back ]
Visitors since January 1, 2015:
Like us on Facebook